Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximising one’s health potential through individually formulated nutritional and lifestyle changes.
It promotes the benefits of good, wholesome, unprocessed foods for optimal well being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods for specific health conditions.
Nutritional Therapy treats the body as a whole while seeking the root source of health concerns, rather than simply treating the symptoms.
It works on the basis that we are each individual in our make-up and therefore, ‘one size fits all’ models of eating (often based on outdated research) simply don’t work well for a lot of people.
Nutritional Therapy Assessment Services Include:
- 26 point body assessment
- Lingual-Neuro Testing (LNT) a nutrition response testing tool for determining deficiencies
- 12 functional – Oral pH test (acid/alkaline), tissue mineral test, Zinc taste tally, adrenal exhaustion test, thyroid function skin test, fatty acid balance repeated muscle challenge test, vascular hydration indicator, allergic tension test
2. Individualized Nutrition Plan
- Emphasizing nutritional counseling to support optimal healing, bio-individuality, nutrient dense, whole food nutrition based on the
- 5 Foundations – Healthy Digestion, Blood Sugar Management, Mineral Balance, Fatty Acid Balance, Hydration.
- Quality nutritional supplements with recognized leaders – Standard Process, MediHerb, Biotics